For some viral infections there are antiviral medicines and immunizations (vaccines), others have no current direct protection.
In general the following public health advice is given in preventing the spread of viruses:
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze and discard after you use it.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, or use alcohol-based hand cleaners, after you cough or sneeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Avoid close contact with sick people.
- Stay home from work or school if you are sick.
p/s: I’m sick. Bad cough. But need to rest and get well really soon because I’ve got something to do by this weekend.😦 And Thanks God it’s not ‘that’ pandemic virus. Only cough and headache.